Rusty and some that are based on the comments received via Facebook, I think the Bee Kill-question verdict is clear: the girls found something they need. Rusty left a comment:
The photo is similar to the classic case of pesticide but even if someone were liimavat this year, bees Don't milk powder snow. It was not enough to kill the bees in cold November, so that it is presented. The first freeze in the winter to kill the yellow jackets and the Hornets, so that it is likely to be wrong. No, I am back to the fixing of maximum levels for pesticide residues. It would take only one misguided homeowner image, regardless of the container to unsuspecting insects (or Arachnid) set things in motion. If there was a warm day, a few bees could be brought to the home, where they are poisoned and the lot. Make sure that it looks like it.
I could picture, if they received at the end of November in the fixing of maximum levels for pesticide residues should be either but left the comment that Krista Conner hit it Facebook page:
Sounds like pesticides or really any other poison-but I am just guessing without some kind of reinforcement of the work of the CSI agree. I wonder whether they drank in the snow, monoester with ice, one is likely to be malicious software during the snowmageddon chemicals
Of Course! The thing comes together: the source of the poison did not, despite the snow, the snow was. Someone with the Refilled cars antifreeze or use some other ice and exclude or roiskunut, where the bees to get it. They went out of the settled Weather and found himself in the powder with a sweet drink the puddle of death.
Sad.
(Photo: Troy Tolley)
No comments:
Post a Comment